06 May, 2010

Einbecker Mai-Ur- Bock

If you're looking for a beer to drink with a close-to-expired passport and a work trip looming this is your beer.
Einbecker Mai-Ur-Bock is a lovely golden colour. The nose is like freshly baked biscuits, malt with grass and floral notes. The palate is quite sweet with some caramel, biscuit and fruit.
If I get out to the airport at the 4.30am start only to be sent straight back to Nutgrove, I'll be finishing the remaining 3 bottles in my fridge by 7am as compensation for loss of sleep.
I'll keep you posted.
Patron Saint of Volcanoes?
Ruthxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a win-win situation. Maybe your onto something, perhaps a new Deveneys sponsored Volcanic Ash Victim compensation service

Deveneys said...

I've been offering beer deals as compensation for lost holidays, poor weather conditions, wage reductions and general celebrations and commiserations for ages now... you're not goin' to find a better support system than this!!
Ruth.